The force of this waterfall is magical, as you go closer by descending the stairs, you hear the heavy sound as the waters fall on the rock. The falls are seasonal as they are affected by the rainy or dry season. The closer you get to the waterfalls, the wetter you get. There’s no better falls in the Littoral region, there’s no better sightseeing experience than in Ekom-Nkam, a waterfall with a height of about 80m. Enjoy your visit
- Transportation A/R with departures from Douala
- Entry fee
- Feeding (snacks & lunch)
- Pro photoshoots
- All taxes/VAT
- Transport fares from other cities
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum number of persons: 05
- In case of an increased number of persons please request for quotation.
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- 24 hours before departure, trip is not changeable and non-refundable.
- 48 hours before departure participant receives a free refund for trip.
- 48 hours before departure participant receives a free exchange for trip.
- This trip requires a minimum number of travelers. If cancelled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
FOR THE TRIP
- Casual for all participants