Before the arrival of the Europeans on the Cameroon coastlands, there was Joseph Merrick, the Jamaican Evangelist, who had visited and stationed on the shores of Bimbia and built a church for the local community. With the Bible in one hand and the whip in the other, Cameroonians were brought from the hinterlands unto the shores to the slave trade market. Discover more of Bimbia with Orton Travels & Tours.
- Transportation A/R with departures from Douala
- Feeding (snacks & lunch)
- Bimbia slave trade Centre
- All taxes/VAT
- Pro photoshoots
- Tour guide (English & French)
- Transport fares from other cities
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum number of persons: 05
- In case of an increased number of persons please request for quotation.
- Pregnant women
- 24 hours before departure, trip is not changeable and non-refundable.
- 48 hours before departure participant receives a free refund for trip.
- 48 hours before departure participant receives a free exchange for trip.
- This trip requires a minimum number of travelers. If cancelled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date/excursion or a full refund.
FOR THE TRIP
- Casual for all participants